Hero Gamers GunZ Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Gamers GunZ Private Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegisterVOTEDONATEVideo

SupraKing Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SupraKing

SupraKing

SupraKing Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: SupraKing Staff Application   SupraKing Staff Application EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 am

Personal Information

Full Name:
-Archer Medrano

Contact Information

Email:
-archer_simple@yahoo.com
MSN (Yahoo not allowed):
-archer_simple@yahoo.com

Game Experience

How long have you been playing GunZ?
-I've played HeroGunZ 3 years from now.
Experience with GunZ:
-As a former HeroGunz GameMaster I believe I have stayed here long enough and learned a-lot through experience to understand and know what the people want, and have the ability to solve problems quick and easy.
Past experience as GM or EM:
-Not yet, But i want one.
Why should we choose you?
-Because I know how it is to be a Game Master/Owner of a server. I know how maintain
a server with a professional act, And mature behavior. I know almost everything there is about GunZ Online editing. And as a hacker I would take the time inside of games at least 25 minutes a day watching over questing members and other members in other games. Quest is the place where hacks get used.

Other

How many times do you play each week?

Sunday:
-8 to 9 hours
Monday:
-3 to 4 hours
Tuesday:
-3 to 4 hours
Wednesday:
-3 to 4 hours
Thursday:
-3 to 4 hours
Friday:

-3 to 4 hours
Saturday:
-8 to 9 hours

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?
-I will not put someone above someone else. Rules are Rules, when you break them, you'll get warned/banned. Hackers, User's and insulting GM will result a permanent ban. Spammers will get a warning to stop spamming, if they insist they will get disconnected but if they insist again then it will result a mute for X day, depending on the situation. Of course everyone makes mistakes, but be glad that people clear those mistakes, and don't say I don't care. And like every GM does, I'll work as hard as I can, to make everything possible for the featured members. People are expecting much from this server, but we will make this server so great that you would look and suddenly your eyes would pop out. If any players or even if any staff are in needs of help, then I will be there to assist them and if the reason I gave wasn't enough then I'll keep trying, until it'll work.
As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community?
-I can Help improve this server in game,i can bring many people,and make HeroGunZ a fun,and well developed experience of GunZ.I can make Sure every Rule is followed the correct way,and make sure there not broken.i can do my job very well,and the correct way.i can keep the server hacker/spammer free,and make sure there are No rule breakers period.I can make the members happy,and treated the way the want to be treated.i can make sure that there happy enough to were they will never think of leaving.And i can help people.
Are you willing to turn in players for performing illegal actions?
-100% YES!
Are you willing to turn in friends for performing illegal actions?
-100% YES!
Are you willing to switch between patrolling forums and game?
-100% YES!
Are you willing to give up your personal accounts if necessary?
-100% YES! if necessary.
Anything else you want us to know about you?
-Im Loyal,and Trustworthy.im a peopls person,and im realy good with people.Im Loyal,and respectful,and i follow the rules,the exact way there listed.I will make the members happy,and give them what the need,i can help them with there problems,the way they state them,and i can deal with them the best way i can.i myslef believe the members and the server comes first,before anything else involving GunZ.I am well experienced,and i know exactly what im doing.i can do my job correctly,and respectfully.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000006879652
jasmin

PostSubject: Re: SupraKing Staff Application   SupraKing Staff Application EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 am

+1 to your application I hope u will become to an Staff or even an Owner cause ur a good guy.
Back to top Go down
SupraKing

SupraKing

PostSubject: Re: SupraKing Staff Application   SupraKing Staff Application EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 am

jasmin wrote:
+1 to your application I hope u will become to an Staff or even an Owner cause ur a good guy.

Ohh jasmin thanks for supporting my application .. and i'll be patient if someone staff/s acceptd me as trial.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000006879652
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SupraKing Staff Application   SupraKing Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

SupraKing Staff Application
Page 1 of 1